Hand over and put into operation Unit No. 1 of Duyen Hai 3 thermal power plant project
At 15:0 p.m. March 29, 2017, Unit No. 1 with capacity of 622.5 MW of Duyen Hai 3 TPP has been handed over successfully to Duyen Hai thermal power company. This is a key milestone for officially putting the unit of the project into commercial operation, contributing an important role to supply timely power for the South, especially in dry season of 2017.
Picture: Hand-over moment of Unit No.1 of Duyen Hai 3 TPP
Duyen Hai 3 TPP is in Duyen Hai power complex. It consists of two units with total installed capacity of 1,245 MW (2×622.5 MW). Annual power output generated will be about 7.8 billion kWh (equivalent to about 9% power output of the South in 2017). Main information about the project is as follows:
– Location: Duyen Hai 3 TPP locates in Duyen Hai power complex, at Mu U Hamlet, Dan Thanh Commune, Duyen Hai District, Tra Vinh Province.
– Owner: GENCO 1
– Owner’s representative: TPPMU3
– Owner’s Main Consultant: PECC 3
– Sub-consultant: FICHTNER GmbH & Co. KG
– EPC Contractor: Joint-venture of CHENGDA ENGINEERING CO. LTD. – DONGFANG ELECTRIC CORPORATION LTD. – SOUTHWEST ELECTRIC POWER DESIGN INSTITUTE – ZHEJIANG ELECTRIC POWER CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD.